When you seek legal advice in a foreign jurisdiction, you need a law firm you can trust with local experience and international standards, one that combines your need for technical and practical knowledge with professional service.
Dalilvision will give you list of lawyers around UAE with an ease. You can search there service, check if they have online chat, check if there are open today, if they have hotline to call incase of emergency.
Here are the list of 5 best lawyer in Abu Dhabi
1. AL BISHR LAW FIRM IS A UAE BASED LAW FIRM ECHOING ITS EXISTENCE IN GCC WITH REPUTE ASSOCIATES THROUGHOUT THE WORLD. IT IS A TRULY LOCAL AS WELL AS INTERNATIONAL LAW FIRM, UNIQUELY POSITIONED TO HELP OUR CLIENTS ACHIEVE THEIR AMBITIONS IN TODAY’S DEVELOPED UNITED ARAB EMIRATES AND OTHER GCC COUNTRIES. AS A PIONEERING INTERNATIONAL LAW FIRM, OUR MULTI-LINGUAL EXPERTISE AND DIVERSE TEAM OF LOCAL AND FOREIGN WELL QUALIFIED, SKILLED AND TALENTED LAWYERS CONSISTENTLY DELIVER RESULTS FOR OUR CLIENTS. [check out there service]
2. Al Tamimi & Company opened its first office in the UAE in the emirate of Sharjah in 1989. Moving on 28 years later, we represent our clients across the country with offices in Abu Dhabi; Dubai, with three offices; Ras Al Khaimah and where it all began, Sharjah. Our history and longevity in this market demonstrates our commitment, understanding and depth of experience in providing solid and dynamic legal advice. [check out there service]
3. Saba Bridges provide the highest quality legal services on an international level and support clients in achieving their strategies, goals and objectives. Since foundation, the firm has emerged as a leading consulting firm that continues to expand and gain comprehensive expertise in all areas of the law. The firm has developed into one of the leading law firms, as it has aggressively expanded and diversified its areas of practice and has successfully positioned itself as a top –tier law firm providing premium and efficient legal services. [check out there service]
4. Al Huqooq Advocacy– Established in 1985 and since then, Al Huqooq Law Firm – Advocates and Legal Consultants started to provide its dedicated legal experiences and services, as a national United Arab Emirates ( Emirates of Abu Dhabi and Dubai). Focusing on the quality of the legal services rendered to its customers, and dedicated to provide the proper information and legal advice in all life trends and in the various legal requirements for the commercial establishments and others. The Firm works as a main ex-legal advisor or provides immanent legal services for a great number of leading companies in the industrial, commercial and different services areas, relying on the national, Arab and foreign efficiencies who provide first class legal services. The Firm has international cooperation with many Arab and world legal firms, as consideration to the interests of its customers and principals to secure and guarantee the best services. [check out there service]
5. Al Bawardi Advocates & Legal Consultants is one of the highly respected, renowned and long established law firms in the UAE. Established in 1976 the firm’s name is taken from our founder and Chairman Juma Butti Al Bawardi, advocate and legal consultant who later distinguished himself as Secretary General of the UAE Council of Ministers as well as Director of the office of His Highness Sheikh Sultan Bin Zayed Al Nahyan. With offices located in Abu Dhabi and Dubai Al Bawardi Advocates & Legal Consultants has built a reputation for courtesy, integrity and reliability. Our approach is proactive, flexible and with emphasis on providing a personal service to meet each client’s specific requirements. We know that the majority of our clients are motivated to come to us for efficient and economic results and therefore, we listen to and assess their needs very carefully before offering advice. Our Abu Dhabi office is managed by Ali Osman (Partner) and our Dubai office managed by Abdul Rahman Othman (Partner) To ensure that we provide the best of services to our clients we have recruited a highly qualified and experienced group of lawyers and legal consultants being experts in their fields, from different countries such as UAE, Egypt, India, Sudan and United Kingdom. We have also a dedicated team in each office providing legal and administrative support to our lawyers and legal consultants. Juma Butti Al Bawardi is licensed to appear before all UAE Courts of all levels; Ali Osman and Abdul Rahman are licensed to appear before Abu Dhabi Courts and Dubai Courts respectively. [check out there service]